Whether it is an industrial use possibly a distillery, flour mill, auto repairs or possibly car and truck rental the question is asked all the time where can I locate such a use? Or is the site I have in mind suitable for such a land use? This is where we assess the factors below amongst others:-
- Is the zoning appropriate for the proposed land use
- Is the activity proposed of environmental significance
- Is there any EPA orders or contamination of the site
- Are access roads, entry and exit points sufficient
- Are there disability access issues
- Is an asbestos registry available
- Is there enough car parking
- Does the car parking provided meet the required Australian Standards
- Are there fire safety provisions
- Are there encumbrances, easements or the like over the relevant Certificates of Title.
These are some of the more obvious impediments to using a site for a specific purpose. In addition to these what can be done with the site what is its developable potential?
- Are there height restrictions
- Setback requirements
- Site coverage limits
- Open space requirements
- Limits on hours of operation
- Car Parking necessary
- Loading and unloading specifications
- Landscaping required
- Retention of stormwater
- Signage restrictions
We can quickly assist in assessing the suitability of possible sites. Or if a specific site has been selected for lease or purchase we can undertake a detailed due diligence check to establish any impediments or opportunities that may exists to assist in the process. Call us for assistance in these areas email@example.com or mobile 0400 024 550.